Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School, Sprinkles and Smiles




Last night was Stephen's first day back to school. He's taking an Operational Management course this semester. I wasn't ready to go back to school quite yet, so I headed for a night out with a couple of my old co-workers for a little girls night.

Christie, Amanda and I met up at Taco Diner for dinner and a little catching up. We didn't have enough time to chat over dinner, so we headed over to Sprinkles for the best cupcakes you'll ever eat. We were so excited to eat our cupcakes, I felt like a kid again. We managed to sit and chat for a couple more hours. There's nothing quite like catching up with some good girlfriends!

I missed Stephen, but he had a good first day of school and I brought him home a peanut butter cupcake surprise. =)