Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling Blessed


My wonderful husband surprised me yesterday with a dozen roses and a candle light dinner. Why? Just because he knew I'd been under some stress lately! He is truly an amazing husband. I'm not real sure how i'd get through some of these day to day obstacles if it weren't for him. Today I'm feeling truly blessed to be able to share my life with such an amazing man. I love you babe!