Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4 Years!



The best 4 years of my life that is! Stephen and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary last Thursday January 15th. We do the traditional anniversary gifts every year and this year was fruit and flowers. Stephen sent me 2 dozen beautiful roses to work and I got chocolate covered strawberries, cherries and apples for dessert after a wonderful sushi dinner. We had a great evening! I have been so blessed to have such an awesome husband with a shoulder to cry on, arms to hold me and a kind heart to love me. We have had a wonderful marriage so far and we are looking forward to an even better year 5!