Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun Weekend!





This was a nice weekend at home! Saturday I went a did a little shopping with Mom Mota and Steph. We had a good time just hanging out with just the girls. Later Saturday Stephen and I decided to go buy a diaper bag that I've been looking at, I was sooo excited! =) Saturday night we went to the movies with Steph and Gene and ended the night with some delicious ice cream! YUMMY!!
Sunday was a super fun day preparing for baby Mota! Stephen and I went and registered!! We had lot's of fun, but realized quickly how exhausting it can be! We registered a Babies R Us (babiesrus.com) and Buy Buy Baby (buybuybaby.com). Stephen even registered for his diaper bag. Kind-of fun seeing my hubby with a diaper bag in hand! We were super tired by the time we were done, but it was so much fun! We still have to go back and register for gender specific stuff once we know what it is, but got everything else on there. It gets more real and exciting everyday!! We just can't wait!!!
I am 17 weeks pregnant now and definitely showing! Here's a pic from my 17th week...I can't believe I'm posting this! haha I already feel huge and I've still got a LONG way to go!