Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mother's Day 2012






I still thank the Lord everyday that I am now officially a "mother". It is such a blessing and to be able to be celebrated one day out of the year for doing something that you love so much, it is icing on the cake. I can't imagine my life without Preston and I am so incredibly grateful to have him. Mother's Day this year was a lot of fun! I was super spoiled by my boys all day. I got a super sweet art project from Preston that made my day along with several other gifts from my boys, I'm so lucky!! We relaxed all morning then headed to lunch with Stephen's family and celebrated his mom for a while. After that we got to come home, hang by the pool and enjoy our little family, all my favorite things! It was perfect! I missed my momma this year, but super thankful for her everyday!! I am truly blessed!!