Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Every year at Mother's Day, I am reminded of how blessed I am to be able to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and my husband's mom. And every year, I feel I grow even more grateful than the last for everything that they have done for us as our mother's. It was no different this year, as we got to take both of our moms to lunch at Brio's and spend a little extra time together in the beautiful weather! We came back to our place for cake, some pool time and Canasta (a game our moms were convinced to teach Steph and I). I can see where it would be fun after you learned all the rules! ;) Steph and I ended that game with a spontaneous jump in the pool (fully clothed). Good times!

 I also realize what an incredible blessing it is to actually be called a mother! I teared up last night as I put Preston down for the night and said our prayers. We had such a fun filled day. My boys spoiled me rotten with flowers, Starbucks, several meals, art projects, beautiful cards, clothes, shoes, book and jammies. I can't even begin to express how incredibly grateful I am for Preston and for the amazing husband I have in Stephen. They do so much for me on Mother's Day and every day of the year. I love these boys more than life itself!  Thanks again to everyone for making it such a special day! We are truly blessed!