Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Celebrating 9 Years

It's hard to believe that its been 9 years since I married the man of my dreams! I have to say that these 9 years have truly been a dream come true. I am so incredibly blessed to get to spend this amazing journey we call life with my very best friend! And what a fun journey its been so far! I can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for us! Here is a glipse at the beautiful flowers Stephen sent me at work, he always does such a great job! I am the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you for being my husband Stephen Mota, you make my every dream come true! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!