Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We are truly blessed to be able to spend Mother's Day with both of our wonderful mommas! I can't think of two women more deserving of a day of celebration in their honor! These two women have raised Stephen and I to be the people we are today and have developed a super strong foundation for us to continue growing our family on! It was so nice to go to brunch with the family and celebrate these wonderful women in our lives! After brunch at maximos we headed back to our place for some cake and gifts. Thank you both for everything you all have done for us and all that you continue to do! I can only pray that I become the mother to Preston that you all have been to us!

Even though I'm not techinically a mom yet, I did have fun getting my first Mother's Day wishes! My sweet hubby surprised me with roses and a nursery rhyme CD set that is going to be awesome when lil Preston gets here! He gave me the sweetest card that made me cry and found a super cute bag to put it in too. I love being a Mom-to-be! =) My sweet mom also gave me a lil Mother's Day gift this year. I got a cute gardening kit with a sweet card! Thank you guys! It was such a fun day! I can't help but think of all the joy this next year is going to bring and the fun we are going to have next year with lil Preston here to celebrate with us! Can't wait!