Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Painting the Nursery

The nursery is starting to come together one little piece at a time. The latest project was painting the nursery. Since I'm not supposed to be around the fumes while pregnant, I helped Stephen tape the room and get it ready for painting and then Stephen's family came over and painted everything while I was traveling for business. Stephen, Grandma (sorry no pic captured), Grandpa, Aunt Steph and Uncle Gene all pitched in to paint baby Mota's room. A lot of love went into these walls! Thanks everyone for all of your help! I'm super excited! It looks great! =) All of the furniture we've ordered is chocolate, so I think it'll look great on these blue walls. I can't wait to see it once everything gets in!

While they all had their painting party, I was in Albuquerque, NM for work. My mom was able to go too and spend the evenings with me after I finsished. We had some good girl time and she was able to feel Baby Mota kick for the first time. =) Lots of fun and some much needed mommy daughter time! Thanks for going mom, I had fun!