Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 6 Year Anniversary!



Stephen and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last weekend! I can't believe how quickly these past 6 years have gone! They have truly been the best 6 years of my life! I am so incredibly grateful to have such an amazing husband and daddy for Preston! I can not even begin to imagine what these last 6 years would've been like without my sweet hubby by my side!

To celebrate our big day, we had a wonderful spa day! (Thanks babe for getting girlified for me!) It was sooooo relaxing and definitely needed for us both! Thanks to Aunt Steph and Uncle Gene, we got to spend the day just the two of us while they watched Preston. After our spa day, we went to dinner at Seasons 52. It was delicious! We had lots of fun conversation as we reminisced about the past 6 years together. After champagne, wine, port, dinner, dessert and lots of laughter it was time to head home! We do the traditional gifts each year, so this year was candy. We each got some candy (and I got some flowers) and we toasted to a wonderful day with a bottle of Veuve. Amazing day spent with an amazing man! I love you sweetheart and can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us!