Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Big 3-0!


The NEW ice chest
Decorations from my sweet hubby!

I'm with the two best looking guys in town! ;)
Dinner at Cavalli's
Preston with Grandma and Grandpa
So sleepy

Well its official, there are no longer any twenty-somethings in our household! I was greeted to my thirties by a crazy winter blast! The benefit of that, was that I got to stay home with both of my boys! =) We even managed to have a couple of snow day cocktails with some neighbor friends. Unfortunately, due to all of the ice, my mom wasn't able to make it in as planned. I was still able to celebrate with Stephen's family. We had a great time eating at Cavallis, sledding (yes even at 30), opening gifts and eating cake! All in all it was a great birthday!!