Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 16, 2011

My 1st Mother's Day






I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day weekend! It was kicked off on Friday when my boys sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers to work! It was such a surprise and totally started my weekend off right! Saturday I got some me time and went to get a mani and pedi! Sunday we started the day relaxing and spending my favorite time with my boys in bed watching cartoons! SO FUN!! Then we got ready and went to lunch with the family and some other mommy's, Stephen's mom and my brother-in-laws mom. We ate at Brios and that was delicious! After that we went back to Steph's house for cake. That afternoon I got my wonderful Mother's day gifts from my boys. I got a great new book (which I can't wait to read), a gift certificate to J Crew (I need new clothes) and some measuring cups/spoons I needed. That afternoon we jumped in the pool and hung out, just our little family. It was so wonderful! Couldn't have been better! I love my boys so much and am so grateful that I am a mom this year!!