Blog Archive

Mota-Vational Quotes

  • "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!"
  • "The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
  • "Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mother's Day/Gene's Birthday

This year I was able to celebrate Mother's Day for a few days. Our first celebration we combined with Gene's birthday celebration the day before Steph and Gene went in to deliver baby Vivian. We went to dinner at PF Changs with Steph, Gene, The Motas and Gene's parents. Later we went back to Steph and Genes for cake and lots of gifts!

The next day I was asked to go to Preston's school for a Mother's Day Tea. It was sweet! They gave us all kinds of neat gifts from our sweet kids and had the kids sing songs to us. Very special to get to share these moments with my boy!

On Mother's Day my mom was planning to come to town, but the weather had other plans for us. It ended up just being our sweet little family and it was really nice! The kids and Stephen spoiled me as usual! They took me to brunch a Cantina Laredo, which was fabulous! I enjoyed a relaxing day with the family (despite the tornado warnings). I got lots of wonderful gifts and flowers and even strawberries and cupcakes. This family is my dream come true! I am so lucky to be called mom by these precious kids and to get to share parenting with my wonderful hubby!